Muzikhausberlin Renaissance Lute, 7 Course Variegated Maple Walnut
The lute enjoyed a revival with the development of interest in historical music around 1900 and throughout the century. These Heartland Renaissance Lutes are manufactured with best quality sourced tonewoods and top quality strings. Heartland Lutes emits very beautiful sound. The Instrument comes with a custom-made padded Muzikhausberlin Case.
• Right hand, 7 Course Renaissance Lute
• Body made of 13 solid Maple and Walnut staves.
• Solid European Spruce soundboard with laser engraved rosette
• Maple made neck and pegbox
• Fingerboard and pegs made of solid walnut wood.
• End pin made of satinwood
• 8 nylon frets and 4 walnut frets.
• Scale length: 600mm.
• Best quality 3 nylon wound strings and 10 rectified nylon strings.
• Suggested tuning from high to low: G4, D4, D4, A3, A3, F3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, F3, F2, (can vary depending on player preference)
• Incl. Padded Muzikhausberlin Case and Extra String set
•* 3-year Muzikhausberlin warranty included + 30 Days money back Guarantee including return postage.
Try before you buy!!
Visit our berlin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.
The lute enjoyed a revival with the development of interest in historical music around 1900 and throughout the century. During the early days of music movement, several lutes were built by available luthiers, whose area of expertise was often classical guitars. We at Muzikhausberlin have seen a recent global revival in instruments such as the Renaissance lutes. The Heartland Renaissance Lute is manufactured with best quality tone woods and top quality strings. The Instrument comes with a custom made padded Muzikhausberlin Case.